Hike around the vineyards of El Penedès wine country, visit a traditional family-run wine cellar and taste their organic wines & cava on a small group tour from Barcelona.
- Adult Ages 14+
- €115 €69
- Child Ages 10-13
- €89 €59
Hike and discover the Pyrenees at Vall de Núria on this unique small group Pyrenees tour from Barcelona
Discover Vall de Núria, the most iconic valley of the Catalan Pyrenees mountains, a trully alpine landscape that will give you a break from the city and will let you discover the Catalan countryside.
- Small Group Tour (max. 8 people) ensures a personalized experience
- Lead by passionate multilingual local guide (English/Spanish/Catalan)
- Discover Vall de Núria, one of the most iconic valleys of the Pyrenees mountains of Catalunya.
- Ride the rack railway from Núria to Queralbs.
- The valley hosting the Sanctuary of the Virgin of Núria is surrounded by Mountains of 2900 metres (9500 ft) offering some of the country most impressive landscapes.
After about two hour drive on a comfortable AC Minivan, we will arrive at the charming village of Queralbs, the gateway to Vall de Núria, only accessible via a rack railway or by foot. From here you will start this Pyrenees Hiking Tour from Barcelona
To access the Vall de Núria, we will follow the “Camí Vell” from Queralbs to Núria, one of the most iconic hiking routes in Catalonia. The Camí Vell de Queralbs to Núria, used for centuries by pilgrims as a path to the Sanctuary, is a path full of history and legends.
The route passes through singular places like “Rocks del Dui” or the spectacular waterfall “Cua de Cavall” and provides spectacular views of the valley. During the hike, we will learn about the distinctive flora and fauna of the Pyrenees and, if we are lucky, we will be able to see some wild animals such as vultures, lizards, king eagles or marmots in their natural habitat.
The Núria sanctuary is located in the heart of the Pyrenees, surrounded by many peaks of 2800 meters (9200 feet) that form a mountain circus known as “l’Olla de Núria”. Here we will discover some of the legends of Núria and its religious and cultural significance. We will also have time for lunch and discover the area around the Sanctuary.
To get down from Vall de Núria, which is about 2,000 meters above sea level we will take the rack railway “Cremallera de Núria”, a beautiful route that runs 12.5 km and descends about 1,000 meters to Queralbs.
Book this unique Pyrenees Hiking Tour at Vall de Núria from Barcelona today!
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Guided hike
- Núria rack railway ticket (one way)
- Bottled water
- Hiking Poles
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hiking / Sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof Jacket
- Warm mid-layer, gloves and hoodie in cold months
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Picnic & snacks