- Catalan Trails will resume its hiking and culture tours when Barcelona province enters Phase I of the de-confinement process. Until Phase III is passed, only the tours located within Barcelona province (Montserrat, Rupit and el Penedès) can be done.
- Catalan Trails has implemented a prevention plan on all its routes to prevent the transmission and expansion of COVID-19. Because of this:
- Catalan Trails can modify the itineraries of the published routes to avoid crowds and to maintain the safety distance between people at all times.
- Transportation included for all participants on our routes is suspended. Transportation will only be provided for private groups, or when it is possible to comply with the vehicle occupation ratios imposed by the government in each phase (5 out of 8 persons per minivan).
Previous information for participants
- If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19, if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please refrain from participating in the activity. Please be responsible.
- Wash your hands or disinfect with disinfectant gel at the beginning and at the end of the activity and whenever is possible during the activity, with soap and water or biodegradable disinfectant gel or spray. In particular, hands should be washed or disinfected after each close contact, before eating and drinking.
- Keep the safety distance of 2 meters with other participants at all time.
- Do not attempt to communicate while sneezing or coughing.
- If you have to sneeze or cough, do so with a tissue or in front of the inside part of your elbow.
- Adapt the pace of progression and stops with respect to the rest of the group and maintain the safety distance at all times.
- Wear a mask whenever you are indoors, during transport by van, during explanations, in places with high density of people and whenever you cannot maintain the safety distance with other people.
- Avoid putting the material in your mouth (hiking poles).
- Always have the mask handy and ready in case you have to share small spaces with other people (narrow passes, in explanations, when crossing with other people.
- Always wear your glasses (sunglasses or clear).
- Do not share sunscreen or lip balms.
- Do not exchange food and drinks with the rest of the group or drink from the same bottle.
- Follow your guide’s instructions at all times.
List of material to be carried out by each participant
- Hygienic or surgical mask.
- Plastic bags.
- Sunglasses and / or transparent glasses (it is recommended that they cover the eyes as much as possible).
- Individual sun protection cream.
- Individual food and drink.
- Small bottle with gel or biodegradable disinfectant spray.
- Small backpack or clothing with pockets that allow us to carry protection and disinfection material during the activity.
- Cap with visor
- Cloth scarf