Hike the trails of Montserrat, the world-famous multi-peaked “sawed mountain,” and visit the Benedictine Monastery while you learn about its amazing history with an expert local guide on this Small group half-day trip from Barcelona.
- Adult Ages 14+ years old
- Child Ages 10-13 years old
Tour the vineyards of el Penedès wine region with an E-bike, discover a familly owned organic winnery and taste their awarded wines and Cava!
- Small Group Tour (max. 8 people) ensures a personalized experience
- Lead by passionate multilingual local guide (English/Spanish/Catalan)
- E-Bike tour in El Penedès wine country between vineyards and rural landscapes
- Visit a organic familly owned winnery
- Do a wine tasting of a selection of reds, whites and sparkling (3 wines)
After 45 minutes of driving in an AC minivan, we will reach El Penedès wine country. El Penedès is one of the oldest wine-making regions in Europe, world-famous for producing wines of exceptional quality, and especially for being the place where cava (sparkling wine) is produced.
We will get ready and start this Penedes tour exploring the vineyards of this beautiful Mediterranean countryside on a comfortable E-Bike. Our path will go around a landscape dotted with farmhouses and wineries set among vines, where wine-growing is carried out at over 300 wineries. As we ride our E-Bikes, we will learn about the grape varieties of the area, traditions, and history of the region.
While riding our E-Bikes, we will take a break to savor some typical Catalan snacks while we have beautiful views of the iconic mountain of Montserrat.
After the E-bike tour, we will get to a family-owned organic winery where we will enjoy a guided visit to the cellar and learn about their history and the elaboration process. We will also taste three wines from their range of white, red and sparkling wines. We will have it with some Catalan snacks.
Book your El Penedès Wine & Cava with E-Bike Premium Small Group Tour today!
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- E-Bike tour through el Penedès vineyards
- Guided visit to a familly owned organic cellar
- Wine tasting (3 wines from a range of white, red and sparkling)
- Typical Catalan snacks (bring your own sandwich for lunch)
- Bottle of water
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- Sandwich / snacks