Hike around Collsacabra cliffs, one of the most breathtaking landscapes of Catalonia and visit the medieval town of Rupit on this unique full-day excursion from Barcelona.
Pyrenees Hiking Experience from Barcelona – Private Tour
Pyrenees Private Tour
- From :
- € 550
Come to Hike at Vall del Freser and discover the Pyrenees Mountains with a passionate local mountain guide on a day trip from Barcelona.
Discover Vall del Freser, a beautiful valley of the Catalan Pyrenees mountains with a truly alpine landscape that will give you a break from the city and will let you discover & hike the Pyrenees mountain range.
Private tour with Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Lead by passionate local mountain guide
- On this hiking trip from Barcelona, we will bring you to discover la Vall del Freser, a beautiful valley which is part of the Capçaleres del Ter i el Freser Natural Park protected area of the Pyrenees.
- On this Pyrenees Hiking Tour you will discover the alpine landscapes, the flora and the fauna of the Pyrenees mountains.
- Swim at the natural river pools of Gorgues del Freser.
After about a two hour drive on a comfortable AC Minivan, we will arrive at the charming village of Queralbs, the gateway to Vall del Freser, at the hearth of the Catalan Pyrenees.
We will hike at the “Gorgues del Freser” trail, located at the Capçaleres del Ter i el Freser Natural Park protected area.
The route passes through singular places like the “Freser Gorgues” or the spectacular waterfall “Salt del Grill” and provides beautiful views of the valley.
During the hike, we will learn about the distinctive flora and fauna of the Pyrenees and, if we are lucky, we will be able to see some wild animals such as vultures, lizards, king eagles or marmots in their natural habitat. On warm days you will also be able to refresh yourself in the natural river pools along the route.
Book this Private Pyrenees Hiking Tour from Barcelona today!
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking local mountain guide
- Guided hike
- Water refil (Please bring your own re-usable bottle)
- Hiking Poles
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hiking / Sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof Jacket
- Warm mid-layer and gloves in winter months
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Towel & swiming suit in summer months
- Picnic & snacks (there are no shops in the area)
- Reusable water bottle (we provide water refill)