Hike the trails of Montserrat, the world-famous multi-peaked “sawed mountain,” and visit the Benedictine Monastery while you learn about its amazing history with an expert local guide on this Small group half-day trip…
- Adult Ages 14+ years old
- €115 €97,75
- Child Ages 10-13 years old
- €105 €89,25
Go to local’s secret hiking spot in rural Catalonia!
- Small Group Tour (max. 8 people) ensures a personalized experience
- Lead by passionate multilingual local guide (English/Spanish/Catalan)
- Hike in the breathtaking Colllsacabra cliffs area
- Have a traditional lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- Visit the medieval town of Rupit
After about one-and-a-half-hour pleasant drive in an AC minivan, we will reach Rupit, one of Catalunya’s hidden gems, from where we will start this Rural Catalonia hiking tour. We will start hiking from Rupit around its impressive cliffs and forests, from where you will enjoy breathtaking views of Collsacabra mountain range and the surrounding region.
Our path goes across beautiful forests and hanging across Collsacabra cliffs, a natural balcony with breathtaking views of the Susqueda reservoir and surrounding areas. On our way, we will see the famous Salt de Sallent, the highest waterfall in Catalonia of about 115 meters. If we are lucky we will spot the impressive eagles flying very close to us!
After this pleasant hike, we will come back to Rupit, an XVI century medieval town where we will have some free time to have lunch (we can book a traditional local restaurant for you). Before coming back to Barcelona, we will have a guided tour through the cobbled streets of the well-preserved medieval town of Rupit medieval town, one of Catalunya’s hidden gems.
Don’t miss this chance to enjoy some of the best hiking in Catalonia. Book your Collsacabra hiking tour online today!
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Guided hike
- Bottled water
- Hiking Poles
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hiking/sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses & sunscreen