Hike the trails of Montserrat, the world-famous multi-peaked “sawed mountain,” and visit the Benedictine Monastery while you learn about its amazing history with an expert local guide on this Small group half-day trip from Barcelona.
- Adult Ages 14+ years old
- Child Ages 10-13 years old
Explore the Catalan coast and Tossa de Mar on a Costa Brava small group tour
- Premium Small Group Tour (max. 8 people) ensures personal attention from the guide
- Lead by a passionate multilingual local guide (English/Spanish/Catalan)
- Hike in Mediterranean Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastline path
- Admire the cliffs, coves and beaches of Spain’s prettiest coast
- Enjoy free time in Tossa de Mar and have a traditional lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- Visit the beautiful Mediterranean town of Tossa de Mar and its medieval walled city.
After about one and a half hour drive in an AC minivan, we will arrive at Tossa de Mar, located in the heart of Costa Brava. We will get ready and start this Costa Brava tour hiking across the famous “Camí de Ronda” coastline path. This trail connects all Costa Brava towns from north to south. Camí de Ronda will bring you to areas of great natural beauty and turquoise-blue waters that you never imagined finding here.
From here we will enjoy unique views: the beautiful Mediterranean sea, breathtaking cliffs hanging over the sea and small hidden coves, where we will have free time to swim in its transparent waters sunbathe and enjoy its peace. Fragrances of pine trees, rosemary and thyme will follow us along the way.
The Camí de Ronda will bring us back to the Tossa de Mar where we will have some free time to have lunch (we can book a traditional local restaurant for you).
After lunch, we will have the chance to visit Tossa de Mar, an ancient fishermen’s village with an important historical background. We will walk around the emblematic Vila Vella or old town, the sole remaining fortified medieval town on the Catalan coast dating from the 13th century, which remains in a great state of conservation.
Behind the impressive city walls and defensive towers, we will find a labyrinth of narrow streets and alleys surrounded by beautiful white houses that gives the town a true Mediterranean atmosphere.
If you want to explore the beautiful Catalan coast or walk along the Costa Brava hiking trails, this is the perfect tour for you. Book online today!
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Bottled water
- Hiking Poles
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hiking/sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- Swimming suit and towel