Visit the Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat, learn about its amazing history and Hike the trails of Montserrat Natural Park with an expert local guide on this Small Group Tour from Barcelona.
Cavalls del Vent
Horses of Wind
- Person from
Explore Cavalls del Vent and Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park!
Cavalls del Vent is a mountain route of 87 km. and 4.895 m of accumulated altitude difference. The route links eight refuges in the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park, located in the counties of Berguedà and Baixa Cerdanya.
The Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park is a mountain area with elevations of between 800 and 2642 metres. The Natural Park includes a large variety of landscapes, forest ecosystems, rocky areas, meadows and a rich flora and fauna, including Mediterranean, alpine and Euro-Siberian species.
It includes 30 different habitats and 30 animal and vegetable species classified as of European interest.
From 500 €/person (VAT included)
- Route planning and preparation
- Certified & experienced mountain guide
- Accident insurance
- Transportation to the starting point of the route. (but can an be arranged)
- Accomodation in the mountain huts (you will need to book it through refusonline.com)
- Expenses caused by abandoning the route for any reason
- Cavalls del Vent pass card. If you are interested, indicate at the time of booking (official price 30 euros).
- Footwear: Trekking boots and mountain socks. Crocs-type footwear for resting
- Mountain clothing: waterproof jacket and windstopper, thermal midlayer. Comfortable and breathable clothing. Long pants. Gloves, hat and buff.
- For the rain: poncho and waterproof backpack cover
- For the sun: sunglasses and sunscreen, lip cream and cap
- Sleeping: Sleeping bag
- Telescopic trekking poles