Hike the trails of Montserrat, the world-famous multi-peaked “sawed mountain,” and visit the Benedictine Monastery while you learn about its amazing history with an expert local guide on this Small group half-day trip from Barcelona.
- Person from
Explore Cavalls del Vent and Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park!
Cavalls del Vent is a mountain route of 87 km. and 4.895 m of accumulated altitude difference. The route links eight refuges in the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park, located in the counties of Berguedà and Baixa Cerdanya.
The Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park is a mountain area with elevations of between 800 and 2642 metres. The Natural Park includes a large variety of landscapes, forest ecosystems, rocky areas, meadows and a rich flora and fauna, including Mediterranean, alpine and Euro-Siberian species.
It includes 30 different habitats and 30 animal and vegetable species classified as of European interest.
- 4 PAX: 600 €/person (VAT included)
- 5 PAX: 575 €/person (VAT included)
- 6 PAX: 550 €/person (VAT included)
- 7 PAX: 525 €/person (VAT included)
- 8 PAX: 500 €/person (VAT included)
- Route planning and preparation
- Certified & experienced mountain guide
- 4 nights accommodation in Full Board in the shelters (accommodation, dinner, breakfast and picnic for the next day)
- Accident insurance
- Transportation to the starting point of the route. (but can an be arranged)
- Extra consumption in shelters (drinks, showers …)
- Expenses caused by abandoning the route for any reason
- Cavalls del Vent pass card. If you are interested, indicate at the time of booking (official price 30 euros).
- Footwear: Trekking boots and mountain socks. Crocs-type footwear for resting
- Mountain clothing: waterproof jacket and windstopper, thermal midlayer. Comfortable and breathable clothing. Long pants. Gloves, hat and buff.
- For the rain: poncho and waterproof backpack cover
- For the sun: sunglasses and sunscreen, lip cream and cap
- Sleeping: Sleeping bag
- Telescopic trekking poles