Hike the trails of Montserrat, the world-famous multi-peaked “sawed mountain,” and visit the Benedictine Monastery while you learn about its amazing history with an expert local guide on this Small group half-day trip…
- Person from
The GRP of Andorra is one of the classic hiking routes of the Pyrenees!
Not only is it an adventure that allows you to go around an entire country in about a week, but also combines various elements of extensive natural beauty, which They can travel even without complicated equipment or skills.
This is a circular walk route through Andorra, a distance of 120 kilometers that is recommended to be done in 7 stages, with the possibility that you can start at the point you prefer.
In addition to the 120 km distance -not negligible-, the real difficulty of this route is represented by its around 9,000 meters of accumulated altitude, which will make us go up or down the entire route, which makes the route not so simple.
This region is not only frequently included in some stage of the Tour de France or the Vuelta a España, but the trails also converge with other classic routes such as the GR11-Senda Pirenaica or the GR7, among others.
- Route planning and preparation
- Certified & experienced mountain guide
- 6 nights accommodation in Full Board in the shelters (accommodation, dinner, breakfast and picnic for the next day)
- Accident insurance
- Transportation to the starting point of the route. (but can an be arranged)
- Extra consumption in shelters (drinks, showers …)
- Expenses caused by abandoning the route for any reason
- Footwear: Trekking boots and mountain socks. Crocs-type footwear for resting
- Mountain clothing: waterproof jacket and windstopper, thermal midlayer. Comfortable and breathable clothing. Long pants. Gloves, hat and buff.
- For the rain: poncho and waterproof backpack cover
- For the sun: sunglasses and sunscreen, lip cream and cap
- Sleeping: Sleeping bag
- Telescopic trekking poles