Hike the trails of Montserrat, the world-famous multi-peaked “sawed mountain,” and visit the Benedictine Monastery while you learn about its amazing history with an expert local guide on this Small group half-day trip from Barcelona.
- Person from
Summit the Pyrenees with Catalan Trails!
The Pyrenees is the highest and longest mountain range in Spain raging from the Mediterranean to the Atlantic sea. In the Pyrenees we find some of the most iconic peaks to summit. There are many different options with different levels of difficulty. Out commitment is to help you find the one that fits your level and help you make it to it’s summit.
Some of the Pyrenees mountain summits we offer:
- Bessiberri Sur ( 3.017m)
- Comaloformo (3.029m)
- Bessiberri Nord (3.009m)
- Puigmal (2.913m)
- Carlit (2.921m)
- Vallibierna (3.067m) & Culebras (3.062m)
- Tuc de Mulleres (3.010m)
- Bastiments (2.881m) & Pic de la Dona (2.702m)
- Pedraforca (2.506m)
- 4 PAX: 75 €/person (VAT included)
- 5 PAX: 70 €/person (VAT included)
- 6 PAX: 65 €/person (VAT included)
- 7 PAX: 60 €/person (VAT included)
- 8 PAX: 55 €/person (VAT included)
- Route planning and preparation
- Certified & experienced mountain guide
- Accident insurance
- Transportation to the starting point of the route. (but can an be arranged)
- Expenses caused by abandoning the route for any reason
- Footwear: Trekking boots and mountain socks. Crocs-type footwear for resting
- Mountain clothing: waterproof jacket and windstopper, thermal midlayer. Comfortable and breathable clothing. Long pants. Gloves, hat and buff.
- For the rain: poncho and waterproof backpack cover
- For the sun: sunglasses and sunscreen, lip cream and cap
- Sleeping: Sleeping bag
- Telescopic trekking poles